Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

What a gift it is to be a parent, especially a dad of 2 boys! There is fishing, baseball, Monster Trucks and all that boy stuff and I am left to being the only girl.......oh well, I love my boys and so does there Dad!! JT says ever morning before Tom leaves for work, "I don't want he to go to work." He loves to play with his dad, I guess I get boring after spending all day with me....LOL
And Christian is taking to his Dad so well. Eventhough he is not as fast as Mommy as changing diapers, Christian loves to just stare at his Dad and cuddle with him.


I am very thankful to have Tom. Eventhough he works all day, he is a big help and I couldn't do it without him. I can't wait for Christian to be able to enjoy having fun with his Dad like JT does.

No comments: