Thursday, July 31, 2008

All about Christian!

So I decided to take a day and talk about each of the kids! Today is Christian's day...... we go in on Monday the 4th for his 2 months check up! Can you believe he is already 2 months?? I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I got on the scale and then got on with Christian and there was a difference of 13 lbs...... can that be true?? WOW!! He is so long that he is already in 3-6 month clothes and in size 2 diapers. The last 2 months seem to have gone by so fast! And I am still having a hard time believing that I have 2 boys!! And trying to give attention to both of them at the same time is so hard. Justus had been good to understand that as soon as Christain is asleep or just hanging out in his swing, that we can then play together.
Christian is such a good baby. Totally different than JT was. He is a very happy baby, and wakes up smiling and talking..... well baby talk that is. He still wakes up about 2 times a night, but eats and goes right back to sleep. Well, I will keep you all up to date on the doctor's appt. on Mon. I really am wondering if 13 lbs could be right????? How crazy is that???

Cutting his nails......and he sleeps...LOL
So sleepy!
Smiles!
Happy Guy
A kinda smile

No comments: