Sunday, September 21, 2008

Almost there!

On Friday Christian decided that he was going to try and roll over. He was almost there and then he would straighten his legs out and give a little push and long story short, he just ended up doing a 360 by rolling half way and then straightening his legs. Then Sat morning when I went to get him out of his crib, he had moved from the middle of his crib in a positioner, to the corner of his crib! Silly boy! He will be there soon though. And I went today and had his convertable car seat installed. What a big boy he is! 17 lbs now!!! That's crazy!!!! :)


Here I go


Almost there.....



I can do it!



Sleepy Boy



Good Morning


1 comment:

Annie said...

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly they grow and learn - especially in those first few years. You are so lucky to have two such beautiful little boys!!