Monday, November 10, 2008

More teeth, more toes & 5 months!

So this past Saturday, Christian got his 2nd tooth!!! And he should be getting a 3rd in 2-3 weeks. I can see the little white dot on his gums. And now that he has found his toes and can get them in his mouth, they are one of his favorite toys! LOL I am just hoping that he doesn't bite them. Tom's Dad comes down on Wed and will be with us til Monday. The guys & JT are going to Monster Jam on Friday. JT is so excited, he can't wait! Orther than that not much else is new. Just waiting for little Miss Keeley to arrive. We sure are getting excited for Jess & Cris!



See my teeth?

I just love my toes!!


Here are his 5 months pics!!!




1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow he's looking more & more like you every month! I can't wait to see my boys! Ony a month away!