Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Reflection 2009



I have been trying to get to the computer to write this post for 3 days now and finally I have just a couple minutes to it.

Easter is such a great day to take time and reflect on your life and what Jesus has done for you. He has done so much for me in my lifetime, and I am trully greatful that he gave his life for mine! Not only did he die for my sins, but he also took me out of a bad situation when I was little and put me with a family that took me in and has loved me like I was ment to be part of their family. I have no idea where I would be today if Jesus had not put me in the care of my Aunt Bonnie. I thank Jesus everyday for her! And with that, he has also given me the best family a girl could ask for. We are always their for eachother at the drop of a hat. I love my family more than they will ever know. I woould do anything for them! And on top of the best family, I also have the best friends a girl could ask for. They too have always been there for me and I thank them for that!
Jesus has given me a great church and church family that is always willing to help one another out. They are so excepting and we are very lucky to be members of By Grace. I love you guys!!

He has also given me 2 adorable little boys that are constantly making me laugh and smile! Not only are they adorable, but healthy and smart!

I also have been blessed with my smart, thoughtful, sweet hubby. He takes care of the boys and I , and is always making sure we have what we need. I know it is hard for him to be the soul bread winner, but it has allowed me to be at home with the boys all the time and I am very greatful for that.
So in closing, eventhough though easter seems to be more about the candy, egg hunting and Easter bunny, I remember that I have been so blessed in my life, because of Jesus and only him. He is always there and always watching out for me.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Beautiful Apryl. You are such a blessing to us as well. We all appriciate you & can't imagine what life would be without you in our family. You are growing to be such a strong woman of the Lord. And I'm sure he's pleased to see you spending some time in what Easter is really supose to be about. We all love you bunches! ((hugs))