Friday, May 29, 2009

Sick, sick, sick!!!

The boys have been sick for the past 3 weeks, with ear infections, sore throats (not strep), fevers, coughs and most reasently, rashes from the antibiotic they were both put on! I have missed church for 3 weeks and am so ready to fight these things once and for ALL!!! Christian was us at 4:30 this morning coughing and couldn't go back to sleep, so niether could I and we were both out of bed at 5 AM!!! That's so crazy!!!
On a good not, he took 4 more steps lastnight, fell and then took 4 more. He also was taking 2 here and 2 there and looked like was going to take off! I can't believe he will be 1 in 7 days!!!
Just wanted to thank Liz so much for going and sitting in the ER with me this last Wed. and for sitting with the boys while I ran into the grocery store and then for getting me lunch! I love you Liz!!!
And thatnk you Stacie for coming and hanging out with Christian and I last Sunday. I was alot of fun! And thanks for the Milk too!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm ready for you to kick that sickness too!! Get better boys!!