Thursday, December 18, 2008

6 month check-up and sleep!!!!!

Yesterday was Christian's 6 month check-up. Hes is 19 lbs and 3 oz (50 to 75th percentile) and 27 1/2inches tall(90th percentile)!!! The Doctor said he looked great! Yay!!! He had to have his shots as well and half of a normal baby dose of the flu shot. He will get the other half after we return from Washington after Christmas. Justus and I get to go and get our flu shots today.......


And the sleeping thing...... I thought that he was sleeping good when he would sleep from about 9pm to 4:30 or 5 AM, boy was I scared on Monday morning when I got up to pee and he had not woken up yet to eat. I nursed him at 8:30pm on Sunday night and he went to bed at about 9:30, but he didn't eat again till almost 8:30 AM on Mon. morning!!! He woke up happy at 8 AM. I couldn't believe it, 12 hours!!!! That was a great night sleep. And then last night I fed him at 8PM and he went down about 9PM and he woke up to eat at about 7AM that's 10 and a half hours!!! Sleep is so nice. Justus didn't sleep through the night til after 9 months.

No comments: